What is a Diverse Supplier?
For the purpose of this program, a supplier is considered diverse if they are a U.S. privately held company
that is 51% owned and operated by an individual who falls into one or more of the following categories:
- Hispanic American
- African American
- Asian American
- Native American/ Alaskan Native
- Disabled Veterans
- People with Disabilities
For further information on becoming a non-diverse supplier for Walmart or Sam’s Club, please visit
Walmart Supplier Diversity Portal
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Walmart supplier. Please register your diverse company in our portal. Refer to the checklist below for items you will need to complete your registration. Your company must qualify as a Diverse Supplier. Please review definition on left.
To register with this database you will need the following information:
- General Company Information including Company Name, Former Company
- Name(s) Used, Internet Address, Federal Tax Id, Dun and Bradstreet Number,
- Parent Company Name and Federal Tax Id,
- Executive and Primary Contact Information.
- Business/Financial Information including Year Established, Gross Annual
Sales for the last 3 years, number of employees and Legal Structure
(Last 3 years Sales figures)
- Product/Services Information including Specific Commodities,
- NAICS and SIC Codes, Product/Service Description. Geographical Service Area
- Diversity Information (only applicable if a diverse company) including
Ethnicity, Gender, Diversity Category Certification Details, % of Minority and Women Ownership
- Documentation: Upload of Supplier Documents including Diversity Certifications and other documents
DO YOU NEED TECHNICAL SUPPORT?
If you get an error message when trying to access the system or during the registration process, or experience any other technical issues, please contact CVM Solutions for help.
or call: 708-236-2000
In order to provide you with online access, personalized content, and many other valuable services, CVM Solutions LLC. on behalf of our customers collect and use information about you and the business you represent . We at CVM Solutions LLC. are committed to maintaining high standards of data privacy and maintain policies to describe how we treat your information. Please take a moment to read our privacy policies.